Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Something new

One of my favorite days as a youth pastor is Interlinc day. Interlinc is a youth leaders resource that includes posters, bible studies, music videos and a ton of new CD's. It is always a lot of fun to go through the selection and see if there is any good music. Lately it has been hit or miss with the selection of the CD's but once in a great while I will find a really good band that I can really enjoy. Enter Needtobreathe. These guys recently signed on to tour with Jars of Clay and have been on tour for quite some time promoting their first album "Daylight". Both albums are worth a listen. If you like it I'm glad I could help. If you hate it, sucks for you.

Currently listening to: Lovedrug, Copeland, Edison Glass, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, Future of Forrestry, and the David Crowder Band.
Coming soon: Patrick back to school update.

No comments: