Monday, January 28, 2008

SNOW!



No posts for a few weeks means that school is back in session. Rachael is loving her final internship and is hoping that a job position opens up where she is at. We are both excited for her to finish her Masters and get involved in what she really wants to do.

I'm currently sitting in the Marriott Library at the U working on some homework. When I walked in about an hour ago it was sunny and a little windy. I just happened to glance out the window an hour later and we had been hit with yet another winter storm. Last Monday we had about a foot of snow in our front yard. I love the snow and living in the mountains, I would just like a little bit of sunshine between storms and Utah inversion.

Another funny thing about the snow is that our new pastor Kevin Lund and his wife Mary drove into town last night to go house hunting. Talk about getting immersed in Utah winter weather right away. Here is hoping that they aren't having to drive in it.
Here are a couple pictures I took while walking from the Library to my next class in the Social Work building

Even with snow blowing sideways...this dude still thinks that shorts and a t-shirt is a good choice

Here is a shot looking at the Marriott Library. 40mph sideways snow makes it real fun to walk around campus.

No comments: