Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's Camptastic!

Rachael and I just got back from Glorieta NM. We took the youth group there for Centrifuge. It was a truly awesome experience. I promise I will have some pictures posted as soon as I can get them from the kids.

God did some amazing things at camp. We had four of our youth accept Christ and several more re-dedicate their lives to our Savior. When we returned home I had the great priveledge of baptizing 5 of our students including the four who accepted Christ for the first time. Our church could've exploded!

I'll share more about camp in another post but in the meantime I have a ton of work and homework to catch up on!

2 comments:

Corey and Jenni said...

That's awesome! What an amazing experience and privilege God blessed you with! So great to hear what God is doing with the youth group! I miss Glorieta, especially driving in the van and blessing everyone with my holy aroma:).

jake and erin said...

You know what else is camptastic..... updating your blog!