Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nature pics

The funny thing about where you find things. They usually are right where you left them. This was the case with our camera. I pulled off the pictures and noticed that I have been attempting to be a nature photographer. What do you think?

Sitting underneath Corona Arch in Moab, UT

A really cool dead tree in Glorieta, NMA picture of a "Wadi" in the Middle East.


Delicate Arch in Arches National Park

So it's not nature but this old fort entrance in the middle east is pretty cool.

2 comments:

CCR said...

Nice shots ... and there's plenty more compliments where that came from, since you were noble enough to submit your truck to the service of our hasty move.

I shall now begin fasting until Plummer's QB rating is above 80 ... no make it 60.

It's all for you and your manlove toward me.

Brandy and Daisy said...

I would like to make a joke...but the pics are too great! Love you!