Monday, May 22, 2006

Praise God!

This past weekend I had the opportunity to preach at "Gospel Camp 2006". The event is held by the Salt Lake City Chinese Christian Church or SLCCCC. They invite churches from all over Utah and Idaho to participate. They hold a chinese speaking service and an english service. I had the opportunity to speak at the english service because "Domo Origato Mr. Roboto is the only....japanese I know....oops....I guess I don't know any chinese.

I shared about being an explosion for Christ rather than a flashbang/firecracker. (Acts 4:1-20, Rev 3:15-16, 2 Chron 7:14, Matt 28:19-20, 1 Peter 2:9-10, Romans 8:31-39, Phil 4:13) At the end of the sermon I offered the students a chance to accept Jesus for the first time. 11 students raised their hands to make first time decisions for Christ! PRAISE GOD! I was so excited that I could have preached another sermon.

Even now, God is moving! God is bringing his people back to him. Please join me in prayer for these 11 new souls and their new walk with Jesus!

Party on Wayne...

No comments: