Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I is a kollege stoodent


This will be a short post...

I feel like my friend John here. Taking class after class and final after final can really fry your brain. The good news is that Rachael and I are finally done with this semester. We are looking forward to taking a break for a couple of weeks and enjoy the holiday season.

If you are in classes...congrats for making it though yet another semester. If you are out of college...congrats on finishing and getting your degree.

I'm going to play Nintendo...and turn my brain off for a little while. It was beginning to overheat anyway...who's in?

1 comment:

CCR said...

Hey don't forget that someone has to sit around at the end & grade all of those boring papers full of misspellings (the phrase "kollege stoodent" wouldn't be too suprising a discovery). You think THAT's a picnic?

That's why so many people who have taught the same subject for so many years & read all of the same lousy papers usually have the same kind of nearly hung-over funk about them as John-boy's picture. It has the same long-term effect on some people as crank-snorting.